Fortune Teller: 0-0
Brentford are in good form and a point may be enough to effectively keep Everton up so a goalless stalemate could be on the cards here.
Master M: Everton(★★★★)
Everton have shown that they are capable of snatching points as they beat Chelsea and Leicester City in a row. Besides, Everton grabbed a big 4-1 win over Brentford in their last meeting. Given that Everton basically depend on the home field to snatch points this season, they are expected to continue their winning track in this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield