Fortune Teller: 2-1
Villa start the weekend just a point behind Palace and can leapfrog the Eagles with a 2-1 win, with Ollie Watkins opening the scoring.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Aston Villa, who have avoided relegation, are tired and not strong desire to win after playing 2 games within a week. On the other hand, Crystal Palace have also been safe from relegation after picking up 6 points in 2 rounds. So both sides are expected to draw this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield