Fortune Teller: 2-1
Everton can clinch Premier League survival on home soil before the final match as Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s opener sets up a 2-1 victory.
Master M: Crystal Palace(★★★★)
Crystal Palace are without any desire, but they won both of 2 meetings with Everton, scoring 7 goals and conceding only 1 goal. So Crystal Palace are able to pick up all 3 points in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield