Fortune Teller: 1-2
Norwich head into a vital game with more confidence and can claim a big three points with a 2-1 victory after Teemu Pukki scores first.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Norwich City defeated Everton 2-1 last round. They rank near the bottom of table but with improving form, Norwich City vow to grab a point in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield