Fortune Teller: 1-2
In-form Brighton are four points above Leicester and can extend that advantage with a 2-1 win after Neal Maupay breaks the deadlock.
Master M: Leicester City(★★★★)
The gap between both sides in points is not big, but Leicester City have advantages in past record. Besides, Leicester City will be better prepared for back-to-back home games. So Leicester City are expected to win at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield