Fortune Teller: 1-1
Liverpool remain without key players and will pay the price as they are held to a 1-1 draw after Michael Olise scores first for Palace.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★★)
Crystal Palace lost all of 10 meetings with Liverpool, and suffered a 0-3 defeat in the 1st leg. So Crystal Palace are doomed to lose in this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield