Fortune Teller: 2-1
Chelsea won both recent cup ties and will triumph again as Romelu Lukaku’s opener sets them on course for a 2-1 win in a London derby.
Master M: Chelsea FC(★★★★)
Chelsea FC have advantages in past record against Tottenham Hotspur. The formers were unbeaten in regular time of 10 games against the latters, so Chelsea FC desire to win. Moreover, Chelsea FC kept all clean sheets in 4 competitive games against Tottenham Hotspur.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield