Fortune Teller: 0-1
Wolves have taken 10 points from their last four matches and can extend their good run with a 1-0 win thanks to a Raul Jimenez strike.
Master M: Wolverhampton Wanderers(★★★★)
Wolves won 3 of their last 4 league games, and got 2 successive wins of late, scoring 4 goals. So Wolves are expected to continue their winning track.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield