Fortune Teller: 2-1
New boy Chris Wood brings a much-needed goal threat to the Newcastle team and can mark his debut with the opener in a vital 2-1 win.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Both sides rank near the bottom of the table. Newcastle lost 4 of their last 5 games of all events, while Watford have been in a losing streak. So both sides are expected to draw this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Watford welcome back Tom Cleverley for Tottenham match
- Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin expected to return against Brighton
- Swindon again without suspended Dion Conroy for visit of Northampton
- Leeds handed triple boost ahead of Burnley’s visit
- Bruno Fernandes available for Manchester United’s match against Wolves
- Hartlepool hope new Covid cases will not lead to cancellation of Oldham clash
- Reece James injury causes problems for Chelsea ahead of Liverpool clash
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang misses out again as Arsenal host Manchester City
- Joachim Andersen should be fit for Palace’s clash with West Ham
- Blackburn expected to name unchanged side for Huddersfield clash