Fortune Teller: 1-2
Burnley were lucky to get a point at Chelsea but will have less fortune here as Odsonne Edouard's opener helps Palace to a 2-1 victory.
Master M: Burnley(★★★★)
Burnley kept unbeaten in the last 3 rounds, including a draw strong Chelsea in the last time. What's more, they won all of their last 3 games against Crystal Palace, with all clean sheets. Having advantages in mental, Burnley are expected to win.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality