Fortune Teller: 0-2
Chelsea may not have as easy a Saturday as last week but they can stay top of the table with a 2-0 win, Kai Havertz with the opener.
Master M: Chelsea FC(★★★★)
Chelsea achieved 3 consecutive wins in the league recently, including a 7-0 win over Norwich City last round. Mason Mount bagged the first hat-trick. Besides, Chelsea kept clean sheets in the last two encounters against Newcastle. So they are likely to win this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality