Fortune Teller: 4-0
Man City lost their grip on the League Cup in midweek and can make Palace pay, Gabriel Jesus setting them on their way in a 4-0 win.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Manchester City have got 6 wins and 2 draws in the last 8 league games, including good shows against Leicester City and Chelsea. Moreover, they have got 4 wins and 1 draw in recent 5 encounters against Crystal Palace, so players are more confident. As a result, Manchester City shall be able to win this game comfortably.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality