Fortune Teller: 2-0
Mo Salah can score for the 11th successive game in all competitions, breaking the deadlock as Liverpool stay unbeaten with a 2-0 win.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★)
Liverpool, is still the title favorite this season, with outstanding performance overall. They hammered Manchester United in the last "Double Reds" clash, which gives a boost to players. On the other hand, Brighton & Hove Albion haven't won any of the last 4 league games. With absolutely advantage in H2H records, Liverpool shall be expected to claim a victory.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality