Fortune Teller: 2-2
Only goal difference separates these two and they will remain hard to split, Jamie Vardy with the first for Leicester in a 2-2 draw.
Master M: Arsenal(★★★★)
Arsenal kept unbeaten in the last 6 league games with 4 wins and 2 draws, including 3 clean sheets. New-signing goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale has done great job. Besides, Arsenal have already got rid of the depression early in the season and shall be able to get all 3 points in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality