Fortune Teller: 1-2
High-flying West Ham can ride the wave of their League Cup triumph over holders Man City, Jarrod Bowen netting first in a 2-1 victory.
Master M: West Ham United(★★★★)
Aston Villa lost the last 3 rounds with 2.67 goals conceded per game on average. Moreover, they were winless in the last 6 encounters against West Ham United. Thus, Aston Villa might not avoid a defeat in this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality