Fortune Teller: 1-1
Both teams face a quick turnaround after playing in Europe on Thursday and will settle for a 1-1 draw, with Harry Kane scoring first.
Master M: Tottenham Hotspur(★★★★)
West Ham United got 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats in their 6 meetings with Tottenham Hotspur. Although West Ham United grabbed a narrow home win over Tottenham Hotspur last season, they are inferior in overall record. So Tottenham Hotspur are expected to win in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality