Fortune Teller: 3-1
Newcastle begin life after Steve Bruce but will suffer a 3-1 defeat at Selhurst Park where Christian Benteke is fancied to score first.
Master M: Crystal Palace(★★★★)
Crystal Palace got 1 win and 3 draws in their 4 games, scoring 6 goals and conceding 3 ones. Facing Newcastle whose away performance is not good, Crystal Palace are expected to pick up all 3 points.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality