Fortune Teller: 0-2
Brighton are well organised in defence but Riyad Mahrez can eventually make the breakthrough before City go on to claim a 2-0 victory.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Manchester City have been stable in the league, with 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in 8 league games, conceding only 3 goals. On the other hand, Brighton & Hove Albion have drawn 3 games in a row. Thus, Manchester City are expected to pick up all 3 points in this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality