Fortune Teller: 1-2
Spurs are in turmoil and Villa have the ability to take advantage as Danny Ings strikes first in a 2-1 victory for Dean Smith’s team.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Aston Villa kept unbeaten in all competitions of late, with 2 wins and 1 draw. Besides, they kept a clean sheet in their last game against Man Utd, which boosts their morale. However, Aston Villa have been unstable on away field this season. So Aston Villa should aim to keep unbeaten in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality