Fortune Teller: 3-1
Leicester’s European exploits will take their toll as Palace’s extra energy helps them to a 3-1 win after Wilfried Zaha scores first.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Both sides respectively got 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss in their first 3 encounters. Besides, they were close in performance this season. Thus, both of them are expected to draw this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality