Fortune Teller: 2-1
Both teams are seeking a first win and Burnley can make the most of home advantage with a 2-1 victory after Chris Wood puts them ahead.
Master M: Burnley(★★★★)
Norwich City started the new season with a losing streak, conceding an average of 2.67 goals per game, the worst defensive team in the league. Besides, Norwich City were winless in 4 league games. Thus, Norwich City are doomed to lose in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality