Fortune Teller: 1-0
Wolves are playing better than results have shown and can claim successive wins as Raul Jimenez nets the only goal against Brentford.
Master M: Wolverhampton Wanderers(★★★★)
Wolverhampton Wanderers got their first win of the new season in the last round, which boosts their morale. Besides, new signing Huang Xiccan scored the winning goal, which is commendable. On the other hand, Brentford suffered a dip in recent performance, and lost in the last round. Thus, Wolverhampton Wanderers are expected to win at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality