Fortune Teller: 1-2
The visitors have more strength in depth to cope with playing in Europe and can earn a 2-1 win after Mason Greenwood opens the scoring.
Master M: Manchester United(★★★★)
Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Manchester United and has scored twice in the 4-1 win over Newcastle last round. Facing against West Ham United who received two successive draws with declining performance in the league recently, Manchester United vow to grab the 3rd consecutive win.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality