Fortune Teller: 2-1
Norwich were given a tough run of fixtures to start the season but can get up and running with a 2-1 win after Teemu Pukki’s opener.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
The 2 newly-promoted teams are close in performance this season. Norwich City lost all 4 games, scoring 1 goal and conceding 11 ones. On the other hand, Watford got 1 win and 3 defeats, scoring 3 goals and conceding 7 ones. What's worse, Watford have been suffering a 3-game losing streak. Without the winning factors, both of them are expected to draw this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality