Fortune Teller: 1-2
Both teams have made a slow start to the campaign but Leeds can claim an important 2-1 victory after Jack Harrison opens the scoring.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Both sides' performance so far this season is not ideal, with poor performance in defensive end. Besides, Newcastle have drawn Leeds United in all oftheir last 3 home games. Without the winning factors, both sides are expected to draw this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality