Fortune Teller: 4-1
The goals have been flowing at the Etihad Stadium recently and that should continue as Raheem Sterling strikes first in a 4-1 City win.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★★)
Manchester City won all of their 3 league games following a loss to Spurs in the first round, scoring 11 goals and keeping all clean sheets. Facing Southampton who were winless so far this term, defending champions Manchester City are bound to pick up all 3 points.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality