Fortune Teller: 3-0
Liverpool scored nine goals without reply against Palace last season and can enjoy a routine 3-0 victory after Sadio Mane scores first.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★★)
There is a huge gap between both sides in overall strength. Liverpool won over Crystal Palace in 9 successive games of all events, with 6 clean sheets. Thus, Liverpool are expected to win again.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality