Fortune Teller: 0-1
Arsenal’s morale will have improved after beating Norwich and another 1-0 win can follow at Turf Moor, with Nicolas Pepe the scorer.
Master M: Arsenal(★★★★)
Arsenal won in the last round, which ends their 3-game losing streak and boosts their morale. Besides, Arsenal are stronger than Burnley. Meanwhile, Burnley have struggled at home this season. Thus, Arsenal are able to grab another win here.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality