Fortune Teller: 2-1
Brighton can take advantage of any fatigue from Leicester after their European game with a 2-1 win, with Danny Welbeck scoring first.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Brighton & Hove Albion, relegation candidates of last season, put up stunning performance to get 3 wins and 1 defeat in 4 rounds. However, title contenders Leicester City did not play well in this league, with only 2 wins and 2 defeats in 4 games. However, both teams are quite different in strength, so Leicester City would be able to grab points in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality