Fortune Teller: 1-1
Everton have made a great start to the season but may have to settle for a 1-1 draw at Villa despite Richarlison giving them the lead.
Master M: Everton(★★★★)
Without the key factor, Aston Villa are not as strong as last season and they have lost to Chelsea 0-3 last round. Facing against Everton with good performance this season, Aston Villa might not avoid a defeat at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Harry Kane wants to make family separation worth it by bringing football home
- Gareth Southgate: Semi-final experience has England ready for Denmark
- Leonardo Bonucci warns of threat posed by ‘complete striker’ Alvaro Morata
- Gareth Southgate believes ‘different test’ will help keep England fresh
- Kasper Hjulmand wants Denmark to play fearless football against Czech Republic
- Belgium waiting on Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard fitness ahead of Italy clash
- Luis Enrique bracing Spain for difficult night against ‘very tough’ Switzerland
- Fans would happily put us on the spot if it led to Euro 2020 glory, says Kane
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson expecting no easy ride at Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Didier Deschamps: France well aware of Switzerland quality